Here is a peak into the room of my boys. I love it! It takes a while to find what you want sometimes. That it why it continues to get better and better (still waiting on the light of my dreams though).
Finn: 2 years old
This is Finn's silhouette when he was a baby, just sitting up, and some pictures Cara and I took.
The mobile is my favorite thing in the room! That and the paint color. It's the best color of all my colored walls. It was called diving board by Martha Stewart. It looks amazing late in the afternoon. Their room gets the most beautiful lighting from their great big window.
I bought Ollie's crib used on KSL for $30. I needed another one because Finn was still in his crib when we had Ollie. I love this Jenny Lind style though. I keep watching KSL for a Jenny Lind bed for Emmie's room (and then I want to paint it!)
The fabric for the crib was my dream come true. I bought the end of the bolt and could never find enough to make another sheet. I homemade the sheet and crib skirt. I always think Ollie is my dream come true too! He is such a sweet little bean!
Oliver: 11 months
This is Finn's monkey. We will just keep adding these blabla dolls as we get them. Finn kind of loves his monkey. He usually will move it to his bed.
Finn's bed. I made it from a pallet. And then added the casters myself {alot of times that would become a Ben-project}. This bed is perfect for him. I made it toddler size {I had it custom sized at the pallet place for around $13 maybe 16? I can't exactly remember how much it cost, but it wasn't expensive}. We just put his old crib mattress on top. One day I think it'll be cute with big pillows in a little reading nook.
My mom made this darling quilt for Finn when he was a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment