Thursday, September 1, 2011

summer days

cruising around

Ollie Bean in the bumbo








backyard plus swimsuits







I think my girls wore swimsuits all summer.


learning how to sit up




7 months old


happy campers
We stayed overnight in our perfect little huckleberry spot.









at the farm

Ben really wants a John Deere tractor. My secret mission in life is to buy him his very own! I calculated and based on graduating from college and saving I should be able to get him one when I am about 60!




Finn likes throwing rocks for Sasha to fetch. It makes him giggle and it keeps the dog from getting too close to him!





The girls did 4-H.
So they practiced leading the calves around with a halter on. Hayley's got away from her and she started chasing it. Ben was next, swearing and saying, "its gonna get in the pit!" ... this calf is called Mischief.















little bean playing in the grass














1 comment: