Wednesday, September 28, 2011

little may starts kindergarten

I guess you could say Emmie was ready for kindergarten. How did I feel about this? Sad, like I was going to miss her. She is fun to be around. She's always played so well with Finn too. She often takes his hand to go play with her. Surely... I don't think she misses us. Her new ritual is to ask, "When is lunch? Is it lunch time yet?" all morning long. Once we eat lunch that means it is time to go to school...


Here she is on her very first day of kindergarten.

She was so excited to go!

new outfit {homemade}


new backpack {which we all agree is so Emmie}

new shoes {she really wanted leopard ones}


new teacher {Miss Larkin}

Her teacher is great. So far the most exciting daily things are snack and recess! Also top of the list were school pictures! She couldn't wait! And then she couldn't wait to get them back! Parent teacher conferences (which she could not say right since she didn't remember what they were called) were on that list too.

Miss(Emmie always says Mrs.)Larkin told us that Emmie is silly. But appropriately at the right times. Hmm. She is silly, I'm going to try to notice the appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment