James is after his Grandpa Andersen.

I love his blue eyes.
They will probally change.
All of my babies were born with blue eyes.
And they changed.
But look at those eyelashes.
And when I took these pictures...
he found his little baby hands!

I crotched this blanket for him.
Here are some treats from the after party.
My mom helped make all of the little goodies.


They will probally change.
All of my babies were born with blue eyes.
And they changed.
But look at those eyelashes.
he found his little baby hands!
My mom helped make all of the little goodies.
What a wonderful thing it is to have the priesthood in our home.
Ollie actually had 2 blessings that day.
He got really sick after his baby blessing.
He wasn't happy enough to be passed around and shared
or have pictures with family and friends.
So Grandpa A. and Dad gave him another blessing at night.
We found out later he had RSV.
Poor baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment