Tuesday, October 12, 2010

anna's vintage cowgirl party


It happened. Annalese turned 7!
It seems like yesterday I was driving her to preschool.
And I probally thought she was getting so big!
I know now she is still little. But she'll keep growing and growing.
For her birthday she wanted her ears pierced. She has little silver ball earings.
I was sad at first, it did make her look older. But she loves them and they look so cute.




My little gowgirl.
Annalese is a horse girl through and through.
She is so sweet. She is the peacemaker in our family. She would do anything for anyone.
So I had fun planning a party for her.




We found a vintage ceramic horse on Ebay for her cake.
It was a big decission when I let her pick the horse she wanted.
But sadly the horse broke when the girls were taking candles off of the cake.
Oops.
At least she got to blow out her candles.




We bottled some cowgirl cookies.
The directions can be found at my favorite baking site http://www.bakerella.com/
(you will love Bakerella, she is the queen behind cake pops).




The cowgirl cookies were party favors for the guests.




My 4 little cowpokes.




We played Barrel Racing!
Just like a rodeo.
Dad timed the girls to see who could go around the barrels on their horse the fastest.




Giddyup!






Ride em cowgirl!




Here's my little nephew Parker. He is so cute. He was giggling it up at the party.






Here's Annalese with with great-grandpa and grandma Nelson.
Grandma used to be a cowgirl herself back in the day.




I think Ben is so lucky to have all of his grandparents still. And how special for our kids!
This is Annalese's great-grandpa and grandma Andersen.


What a fun day.
Annalese told me she haaad to turn 7 (since I tried to keep her 6)
so that she could be 8 and get baptized.. such a good kid, with the best of intentions.
We love you Anna Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment