Thursday, August 26, 2010

school days

I remember the first grade. My best friend Desiree was in my class and my teacher was mean. I remember my mom coming in the classroom to help with art. I don't remember lunch, but definetly recess. We met Mrs. Skidmore yesterday and she seems nice. Annalese is excited for lunch. She brought a whole pb&j sandwich, string cheese, 2 strawberries and her water bottle. Each time we tried on one of Annalese's new school outfits she tried the backpack with it, like it was part of the the outfit. It is her favorite thing she is wearing today and it might weigh her down. How cute is that... the little girl with the giant backpack.

ahh, the first day of school newness. Hayley was happy to have new school clothes. I want her leopard shoes. Does it get any better when even the panties are brand new? She can't wait to learn cursive. Who said she was old enough to write in cursive? I like print, it seems more juevenille.














Hayley, Anna and Belle off the to first, second and third grades. Annalese was bugged that Sam was telling her he loved her on the way to school. I told her its because she's cute. About 10 seconds after this picture the girls started running. They were so excited.
We'll see you again at 3:20.





1 comment:

  1. School started... does that mean summer is over :(

    The girls are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete